Voice4u for Android Version-1.2
The latest version of Voice4u for Android has just published. In this update, we primarily focused on improving the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX): Making it easier for everyone to use. Here are the highlights.
1. Improved the user interface
(a) Updated the button graphics, volume button background, category add background.
(b) Added new buttons to sort icons in alphabetical, popularity, or time-stamp order. No need to push the menu button.
(c) Added a new button for creating new icons (instead of the option menu).
(d) Updated colors and fonts.
(e) Enlarged navigation buttons.
(f) Fixed the bug when typing texts for icon & category titles. The soft keyboard will be hidden when the Enter key is hit.
2. New icon graphics and thumbnails
(a) Our creative director has remade the following icons: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Night, Hello, Hi, Bye, See you, Yes, No, Sure, Maybe, I don’t know, Can you help me?, I need help.
(b) All thumbnails are changed to 120×120 px (originally 60x60px). Provides more vivid look for large displays.
Updated the image processing scheme. We will share some tips for using the built-in camera when creating an icon in the next post.
The volume can be also controlled with the hardware buttons.
How do I update?
It is straightforward. Please follow these steps (this is the standard way to update Android applications).
- Tap on the Notification menu at the top and drag it down.
- Find Voice4u. Just tap on that and you’ll be taken into the Android Market and be presented with a list of all installed programs that have an update.
- Tap on Voice4u to begin the update.
- Next, tap Update. The program will remind you it’s replacing the current version. Tap OK.
- Now you’ll be shown all the things the application has access to. Tap OK.
- New Voice4u will be installed and you’ll be up to date.
If you hit any issues with the new version, please let us know immediately and we’ll fix it right away 🙂
— the Voice4u team