Voice4u for Android Version-1.4.0 Released
The new version of Voice4u Android is available for download. This time, we added a new Google Image feature, which are recently added to the iOS version.
Grab Images Directly from Google Image Search
This one is big and should make easier to use the app. When you create new icons (or categories), you have a new option for image source. You can grab images directly from Google Image Search. Just search for images that you need on Google Image and just grab them. You can do everything on your device and without switching applications.
To use this feature, check out our online manual and video tutorial:
How do I update?
It is straightforward. Please follow these steps (this is the standard way to update Android applications).
- Tap on the Notification menu at the top and drag it down.
- Find Voice4u. Just tap on that and you’ll be taken into the Android Market and be presented with a list of all installed programs that have an update.
- Tap on Voice4u to begin the update.
- Next, tap Update. The program will remind you it’s replacing the current version. Tap OK.
- Now you’ll be shown all the things the application has access to. Tap OK.
- New Voice4u will be installed and you’ll be up to date.
If you hit any issues with the new version, please let us know immediately and we’ll fix it right away 🙂
— the Voice4u team