Voice4u Turns 2!
Happy Birthday, Voice4u!
It has been two years since the first Voice4u has been created. Since then, it served in over 35 different countries.
“I can now speak with my child.”
“I am currently using Voice4u and practicing talking with the family.”
“My child told me what he wanted for the first time in his life.”
These are some of the heartwarming comment we have had from customers.
“I would like to be able to share icons I have made.”
“I want to use Voice4u on my Android tablet in horizontal screen.”
“Can I print my icons just like classic PECS icons?”
Were some of the requests we have received. We are working night and day on answer to your requests.
The new version of Voice4u is coming out soon (sorry for the delay). We added many new features and fully optimized for the iPad, which made Voice4u easier to use. Here are the highlights if you may have missed:
- What’s New in New Voice4u? (5): Use Multiple Icons on a Single Screen (with video)
- What’s New in New Voice4u? (4): Reordering Icons and Categories
- What’s New in New Voice4u? (3): Grid Style Layout
- What’s New in New Voice4u? (2): Support All Derive Orientations
- What’s New in New Voice4u? (1): Optimized for All iOS Devices
It’s our second birthday and we would like to thank you for your support!
– The Voice4u Team