New Release: Voice4u Android Version-2.0
Here is a highlight of this update:
- Enabled to reorder icons & categories with a finger
- 21 new icons
1. Reordering Icons & Categories
Finally, you can reorder the icons and categories with a finger on Android. To do that, (1) tap the Edit button at the top-right corner of the screen (the button goes red). (2) hold an icon/category your want to move with one finger for a second. (3) move and release the finger.
You can use this trick either on the list view, or the grid view screens.
Full tutorial is available here:
Read more →
2. New Icons
We added 21 new icons that would make it easier to build sentences, such as:
- I want
- I need
We shoot a short demo video on building a sentence on iPod, iPad and Android. Check this out!
Voice4u Now on NOOK Tablet!
Voice4u now works on the NOOK Tablet from Barns & Noble. More details are found on our website:
Voice4u for NOOK Tablet →
Do you know? – Online Tutorials
Do you know all the functions of Voice4u?
We also recently updated most of tutorials with the latest screenshots & videos and optimized for Android, iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
What else is going on now? – Voice4u Cloud
We are currently developing the Voice4u Cloud System, which enable us to share voices & pictures of Voice4u with more than one device, across iOS and Android OS. And of course with your friends!. For iOS devices, it is possible to copy a set of icons to multiple iOS devices [how to copy Voice4u data], but impossible to do from iOS to Android or vice versa. The Cloud System will make this happen. It will work as a solid backup system. So, no more hassles to changing devices, or changing operating systems.
How do I update?
It is straightforward. Please follow these steps (this is the standard way to update Android applications).
- Tap on the Notification menu at the top and drag it down.
- Find Voice4u. Just tap on that and you’ll be taken into the Android Market or Amazon App Store (depending on which store you purchased Voice4u) and be presented with a list of all installed programs that have an update.
- Tap on Voice4u to begin the update.
- Next, tap Update. The program will remind you it’s replacing the current version. Tap OK.
- Now you’ll be shown all the things the application has access to. Tap OK.
- New Voice4u will be installed and you’ll be up to date.
– Voice4u Team