Voice4u for Android Version-1.2.1 Released
A happy new year, everyone!
We will begin by a release announcement about Voice4u for Android (version 1.2.1). We have made a couple of minor updates to the Android version over the winter break. Here are the highlights.
1. UI update
As shown below, we tweaked the “item edit” screen to make it easier to return to the previous screen. When you finish editing an icon, simple tap the new green button labeled “Finish”. Or, you can also tap the back button at the top left corner as always.
2. Icon graphic
Our creative director has drawn a new graphic. Check it out on your Android phone!
How do I update?
It is straightforward. Please follow these steps (this is the standard way to update Android applications).
- Tap on the Notification menu at the top and drag it down.
- Find Voice4u. Just tap on that and you’ll be taken into the Android Market and be presented with a list of all installed programs that have an update.
- Tap on Voice4u to begin the update.
- Next, tap Update. The program will remind you it’s replacing the current version. Tap OK.
- Now you’ll be shown all the things the application has access to. Tap OK.
- New Voice4u will be installed and you’ll be up to date.
If you hit any issues with the new version, please let us know immediately and we’ll fix it right away 🙂
You can find more information about Voice4u for Android here: https://voice4uaac.com/android. In the meantime, HAPPY NEW YEAR from all of us at Voice4u!
— the Voice4u team
Comments are closed.