[Update] Voice4u AAC Android v2.8 Update – Brand New Graphics & Major Overhaul
We have just released the latest version of Voice4u AAC on Google Play (v2.8). It also comes with recreated graphics of pre-loaded symbols. Also, we’ve improved the app internally to make it work much easier and smoother.
Our designers worked hard on redesigning the pre-loaded symbols and we have updated about 80 of them. Also, each graphics are trimmed to square (instead of rectangle). Here are some examples of before & after:
List of Categories
(also look at the iOS version post for more screenshots.)
Major improvements on the Android version
We have improved and also fixed several major issues found in the previous version of Voice4u AAC for Android. In the version 2.8, here are major updates:
(1) More natural transition between screens
(2) Much smoother to reorder icons and categories
(3) Fully functional when devices are not connected to the Internet. (You need to get connected when using the auto voice and web image picker functions.)
(4) Bug fixes on creating a new icon or editing one.
(5) You can switch the device orientation in portrait or landscape in the Setting menu.
If you hit any issues with the new version, please let us know immediately and we’ll fix it right away! Also, you are always welcome to send us “feature requests”!!
Heads-up for iOS Users!
If YOU ARE USING VOICE4U ON IPHONE, IPAD OR IPOD TOUCH, PLEASE update your app as soon as possible because the previous versions (3.1 or earlier) will stop working at the end of January, 2017.We have recently migrated the backend servers from one data center to another one. Because of this, the older version of app will not be compatible in about 7 months from now. You still have a plenty of time though, the sooner the better. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
How do I update Voice4u AAC?
As usual, update is absolutely FREE, including those who are in the free license program. If you set automatic updates, there is nothing you need to do.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu > [My apps & games].
- Find Voice4u and tap [Update].
If you hit any issues with the new version, please let us know immediately and we’ll fix it right away!
–the Voice4u team
For more information about the Voice4u AAC app, check out this page: