New Release: Voice4u Android Version-1.6.1
We updated the Voice4u Android based on our friendly user feedbacks.
Here is highlights of this update:
- Improved the license verification process when launching the application. It should now work much smoother.
- Cut the application volume by optimizing the pre-loaded images without sacrificing their qualities.
Next update (version-1.7), we will improve the copy function!
What else is going on now? – Voice4u Cloud
We are currently developing the Voice4u Cloud System, which enable us to share voices & pictures of Voice4u with more than one device, across iOS and Android OS. And of course with your friends!. For iOS devices, it is possible to copy a set of icons to multiple iOS devices [how to copy Voice4u data], but impossible to do from iOS to Android or vice versa. The Cloud System will make this happen. It will work as a solid backup system. So, no more hassles to changing devices, or changing operating systems.
How do I update?
It is straightforward. Please follow these steps (this is the standard way to update Android applications).
- Tap on the Notification menu at the top and drag it down.
- Find Voice4u. Just tap on that and you’ll be taken into the Android Market or Amazon App Store (depending on which store you purchased Voice4u) and be presented with a list of all installed programs that have an update.
- Tap on Voice4u to begin the update.
- Next, tap Update. The program will remind you it’s replacing the current version. Tap OK.
- Now you’ll be shown all the things the application has access to. Tap OK.
- New Voice4u will be installed and you’ll be up to date.
You can find more information about Voice4u for Android here: https://voice4uaac.com/android.
– Voice4u Team
Comments are closed.