[Preview] Brand New Voice4u Coming Soon
We are getting ready to release the brand new version of Voice4u (iOS, version-3.0). This time, we made Voice4u even easier to use. We would like to introduce two major upgrades.
Upgrade 1: Easier to add new icons
You can add a new icon as little as 3 taps. Here is how it works.
1) Type in words/phrases of a new icon. Then, tap the Next button.
2) In a second, Voice4u creates a preview of the new icon. If you are ok with the preview, simply tap the Done button. You can also change word, audio, category and image.
3) And, done! Very easy and quick.
Check out the quick demo video.
After words/phrases are typed in, Voice4u attempts to do the followings:
- Automatically record voice by analyzing the words/phrases you typed. Also, it also detects the language of the words/phrases.
- Automatically select the best fitted category for the new icon.
- Automatically select an image that suits for the words/phrases you typed.
Upgrade 2: Wireless Backup
The second major upgrade is the wireless backup system. We’ve worked so hard to make it work. You can literally backup your icons and categories over WiFi (or 3G/4G network). And you can use the same data on more than one device very easily.
Icons and categories are automatically saved to the server when created, edited and removed. Any changes you make is automatically reflected to your backup data on the server. Also, Voice4u attempts to sync your data every time the app becomes active.
Example 1: synced categories on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Example 2: synced icons on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
The new version is expected to be available early 2015. It is being reviewed by iTunes Store…
–the Voice4u team
The backup feature is offered as a premium plan with monthly or annual subscription. If you enable the premium plan, you can grab images through online as many as 150 times per month (10 for non premium users).
You can start the premium plan with free 2-week trial period. During the trial, you can use the full features of the premium plan without any commitment. Even if the trial period is ended, your data remains on your device.
For more details on the premium plan, please see the following table.
Currently, you can use your backup data on iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch). We are working on the Android version now. As soon as we complete the Android version, you can sync data between iOS and Android!
The new Voice4u is available for devices that iOS 7 or 8 is installed. As of December 2014, the following devices support iOS 7 and 8.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5S
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad with Retina Display, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 5
Comments are closed.