Voice4u iOS Version-1.2.6 Update
New version 1.2.6 of Voice4u for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) is out and waiting for download.
Here’s what’s new today:
We’ve added a new feature that enables to copy (duplicate) icons. For example, you can copy a pre-existing icon (like “Brush your Teeth”) and put the same icon in two different categories, like “Morning schedule” and “Night Schedule” (You may need to change the category of the duplicated icon). For teachers using Voice4u in schools can easily make different categories built for each student and use the same icon within each category such as “Thank You”, “Greeting”, “Bathroom” etc.
To use this feature, please follow these steps or watch this YouTube video!
1. Run Voice4u app.
2. Tap the “More” tab.
3. Tap “Preferences”.
4. Turn on the “Enable copy” switch.
5. Select an icon to copy. And tap “Edit” button at the top right corner.
6. Tap the copy button and that’s it!
The previous system had an issue with adding a new icon and we fixed it!
If you delete an icon that is most recently created and followed by adding a new one, the previous system creates an empty icon (no audio & no image). If you add more icons, they are fine however. There was a bug in assigning an unique ID# to a new icon (which is fixed!).
Screen update (UI update)
We have made some cometic upgrades, for example, the size of buttons, fonts and button images.
Particularly, the volume control button became 4x larger than the previous one. Hope it’s easier to tap it!
How do I update?
As usual, update is absolutely FREE, including those who are in the free license program.
- In order to update the applications, you will need to download the update to your computer, via iTunes, and then sync your iPhone to the computer so the updates are completed. Click on your Applications menu and, at the bottom, you will find the number of updates available. Click on that link and choose the updates you want to install.
- Plug your iPhone to your computer. Click on your iPhone name on the left hand menu of your iTunes and then choose the Applications tab.
- Under that menu, you can choose to update and install the applications by synchronizing the new applications between your computer with your iPhone.
Directly on your iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- Your iPhone/iTouch/iPad will also warn you when there are updates available by showing a number next to the Apps button on your iPhone dashboard. You can update your applications directly by following the steps on your iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- Click on the Apple Store Icon
- Click on the Updates tab on the bottom right corner of the screen
- Find Voice4u and tap it. Or, Simply tap the Update All button on the top right corner of the screen
- You have to log-in. Please type your iTunes password.
- After this your update would start automatically in a few minutes and done!
-the Voice4u team