Voice4u for Android Version-1.2.4 Released
Here is another release announcement.
New Voice4u Android version (1.2.4) is out, which comes with a “search” function.
In order to search items, first tap the button with a magnifier next to the Alphabet button.
Then, tap the white blank area.
A keyboard will appear from the bottom. Type in a keyword and hit the Enter key. Or, just hit the blue button labeled “Find” at the top right of the screen.
Results will be out just like this:
Please also check out this tip: How to search for icons Voice4u.
How do I update?
It is straightforward. Please follow these steps (this is the standard way to update Android applications).
- Tap on the Notification menu at the top and drag it down.
- Find Voice4u. Just tap on that and you’ll be taken into the Android Market and be presented with a list of all installed programs that have an update.
- Tap on Voice4u to begin the update.
- Next, tap Update. The program will remind you it’s replacing the current version. Tap OK.
- Now you’ll be shown all the things the application has access to. Tap OK.
- New Voice4u will be installed and you’ll be up to date.
If you hit any issues with the new version, please let us know immediately and we’ll fix it right away 🙂
You can find more information about Voice4u for Android here: https://voice4uaac.com/android.
— the Voice4u team
Comments are closed.