Voice4u iOS Version-2.0.1: Bug Fix!
Happy New Year!
Today’s release is bug fixing. The previous version (2.0.0) had a problem on using icons that don’t have voice, which made the application crash. We fixed this problem and make it possible to create icons with/without recording voice.
On the iPhone and iPod touch, simply tap the “Next” button on the voice recording screen if you don’t need to voice when creating an icon. On the iPad, we added a little button, “Skip Recording”, like this screenshot:
If you tap the button, the small speaker icons turns into like this and you can make a new icon without recording your voice.
Before tapping the button or recording voice, the screen looks like this:
For more information about Voice4u iOS
How do I update?
As usual, update is absolutely FREE, including those who are in the free license program.
- In order to update the applications, you will need to download the update to your computer, via iTunes, and then sync your iPhone to the computer so the updates are completed. Click on your Applications menu and, at the bottom, you will find the number of updates available. Click on that link and choose the updates you want to install.
- Plug your iPhone to your computer. Click on your iPhone name on the left hand menu of your iTunes and then choose the Applications tab.
- Under that menu, you can choose to update and install the applications by synchronizing the new applications between your computer with your iPhone.
Directly on your iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- Your iPhone/iTouch/iPad will also warn you when there are updates available by showing a number next to the Apps button on your iPhone dashboard. You can update your applications directly by following the steps on your iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- Click on the Apple Store Icon
- Click on the Updates tab on the bottom right corner of the screen
- Find Voice4u and tap it. Or, Simply tap the Update All button on the top right corner of the screen
- You have to log-in. Please type your iTunes password.
- After this your update would start automatically in a few minutes and done!
– The Voice4u Team