New Release: Voice4u Android Bug Fix & New Icons
We fixed a bug which was causing Voice4u unexpected crash, which typically occurred on Android devices with OS version 4 (such as Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 7). Also, two new icons are added.
1. Bug fix
Again, we are very sorry for the problem and hope the new version improves user experience. If you notice anything, please let us know. We will fix it right away!
2. New Graphics
We added two new icons: “Excuse me” and “itch” in the Greeting and Emotion categories respectively. If the categories do not exist in your Voice4u, the new icons are placed in the “Uncategorized” category.
Excuse me (Greeting)
Do you know? – Online Tutorials
Do you know all the functions of Voice4u?
We also recently updated most of tutorials with the latest screenshots & videos and optimized for Android, iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
What else is going on now? – Voice4u Cloud
We are currently developing the Voice4u Cloud System, which enable us to share voices & pictures of Voice4u with more than one device, across iOS and Android OS. And of course with your friends!. For iOS devices, it is possible to copy a set of icons to multiple iOS devices [how to copy Voice4u data], but impossible to do from iOS to Android or vice versa. The Cloud System will make this happen. It will work as a solid backup system. So, no more hassles to changing devices, or changing operating systems.
In addition, we are also working to make Voice4u switch-accessible, particularly on iPad. With it, you’ll never have to tap the screen in order to use Voice4u. It will allow you to use the app by simply tapping a switch.
How do I update?
It is straightforward. Please follow these steps (this is the standard way to update Android applications).
- Tap on the Notification menu at the top and drag it down.
- Find Voice4u. Just tap on that and you’ll be taken into the Android Market or Amazon App Store (depending on which store you purchased Voice4u) and be presented with a list of all installed programs that have an update.
- Tap on Voice4u to begin the update.
- Next, tap Update. The program will remind you it’s replacing the current version. Tap OK.
- Now you’ll be shown all the things the application has access to. Tap OK.
- New Voice4u will be installed and you’ll be up to date.
Voice4u is available at
You can find more information about Voice4u here: http://voice4u.wpengine.com/apps/overview.
-The Voice4u Team