[Update] Voice4u AAC iOS v3.7 Release
We have just released the latest version of Voice4u AAC on the App Store (v3.7). This time we have added a new feature especially for iPhone and iPod touch.
For iPhone and iPod touch, you can show icons and categories in a tile style just like the iPad version. When we released Voice4u for the first time back in 2009, iPhone’s screen was so tiny and the list style was more natural. The modern iPhone has much larger screen, nearly as big as the iPad mini, we decided to offer more option for the iPhone & iPod touch version. Here is how it looks like:
How Do I Use This?
(1) Tap the “More” tab, and then tap “Setting”.
(2) Slide on the “Enable Tile View” switch (green). You can also change the size of the tile by tweaking the “Size of Grid” slider above.
(3) Icons and categories appear in a tile view.
(4) You can switch to the original list view style by turning off the “Enable Tile View” switch.
If you hit any issues with the new version, please let us know immediately and we’ll fix it right away! Also, you are always welcome to send us “feature requests”!!
We will also release a new update for Voice4u Android version soon.
How do I update Voice4u AAC?
If you enabled automatic update, there is anything you need to do get the new update. As usual, update is absolutely FREE, including those who are in the free license program.
- Your iPhone/iTouch/iPad will tell you when there are updates available by showing a number next to the Apps button on your iPhone dashboard. You can update your applications directly by following the steps on your iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- Click on the Apple Store Icon
- Click on the Updates tab on the bottom right corner of the screen
- Find Voice4u and tap it. Or, Simply tap the Update All button on the top right corner of the screen
- After this your update would start automatically in a few minutes and done!
–the Voice4u team
For more information about the Voice4u AAC app, check out this page: