[Update] Voice4u AAC for Android v3.1: Introduction to Voice4u Pro & Bug Fixes
We’re happy to announce that the latest version of Voice4u AAC version 3.1 (for Android) has just been released through Google Play.
The Voice4u Pro (premium features) is finally available for the Android version through in-app subscription. You can use the Voice4u Pro on both Android and iOS devices. To use the premium features, you need to purchase only ONCE (you do NOT have to purchase Voice4u Pro subscription on both Android and iOS devices) and create your Voice4u account (email & password combination).
Using the Cloud Backup & Sync
It can backup and sync your data across multiple devices including iPhone & iPad wirelessly.
Let us work-through how to use this feature.
If you’ve already created your Voice4u account (for the premium features), simply go: More > Login to activate the Voice4u Pro on another device.
(1) Tap the “More” tab.
(2) Tap the “Upgrade to Voice4u Pro” menu.
(3) Select either “Monthly” or “Annual” plan. And follow the instructions on the screen to complete the purchase.
(4) Tap “Sign up” to create a new Voice4u account.
(5) Type in email address, password (twice), and name. Then, tap “Create Account”.
(6) The app starts syncing the data. Hang tight until the first sync is complete.
(8) To use your data on more than one device, navigate to: “More” > “Login” and log-in with your Voice4u account (email & password combination).
A couple of bug fixes…
(1) Camera was not properly working for Android OS 6 or later.
(2) Several issues when the device is offline.
If you hit any issues with the new version, please let us know immediately and we’ll fix it right away!
–the Voice4u team
For more information about the Voice4u AAC app, check out this page: