New Release: Voice4u Android Version-2.1
Here is a highlight of this update:
- Bug fix: Google Image
- Support Nexus 7 Tablet (Android 4.1)
- Improved recorded sound quality
1. Bug Fix
In the provisos version of Voice4u, the feature of selecting images in Google Image Search was not working properly particularly on tablet devices. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We fixed it!
2. Support Nexus 7 Tablet
Voice4u now works on Nexus 7 Tablet. Nexus 7 is the latest 7-inch tablet developed by Google and ASUS. It has a built-in camera, microphone and smooth & big touch screen so it’s perfect for using AAC apps on it.
For more information:
Nexus 7 Tablet ($199.00)
3. Better Voice Recording Quality
We have improved the quality of sound recording when you create/edit an icon. This is available for Android 2.3 or later (API Level 10+). We are working on further improvement.
Do you know? – Online Tutorials
Do you know all the functions of Voice4u?
We also recently updated most of tutorials with the latest screenshots & videos and optimized for Android, iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
What else is going on now? – Voice4u Cloud
We are currently developing the Voice4u Cloud System, which enable us to share voices & pictures of Voice4u with more than one device, across iOS and Android OS. And of course with your friends!. For iOS devices, it is possible to copy a set of icons to multiple iOS devices [how to copy Voice4u data], but impossible to do from iOS to Android or vice versa. The Cloud System will make this happen. It will work as a solid backup system. So, no more hassles to changing devices, or changing operating systems.
How do I update?
It is straightforward. Please follow these steps (this is the standard way to update Android applications).
- Tap on the Notification menu at the top and drag it down.
- Find Voice4u. Just tap on that and you’ll be taken into the Android Market or Amazon App Store (depending on which store you purchased Voice4u) and be presented with a list of all installed programs that have an update.
- Tap on Voice4u to begin the update.
- Next, tap Update. The program will remind you it’s replacing the current version. Tap OK.
- Now you’ll be shown all the things the application has access to. Tap OK.
- New Voice4u will be installed and you’ll be up to date.