[Update] Voice4u AAC iOS Version v3.4 – Print Icons Directly From the App
We have just released the latest version of Voice4u AAC on the App Store (v3.4). This time we have added a new feature and several bug fixes.
Print & Email Icons Directly From the App
This is actually created through our users’ requests. With this new feature, you can:
(1) Generate a PDF file with icons in a selected category. The app can put 9 icons on each page.
(2) Print the PDF file directly from the app through a wireless printer. Any AirPrint ready printers should work.
(3) Email the PDF file.
To print or email a PDF file, select a category and tap the print button:
You’ll see a preview screen like below. To print, tap the bottom right button. To email, tap the bottom left button.
Here is a printing screen. Select a printer (AirPrint* compatible printer), the number of copies, and options. Then, tap “Print”.
… and comes out like this!
When you need to make laminated cards, this feature should save hours of your work. Voice4u can make a new icon in less than 5 seconds in any languages (that are supported by iOS and Android OS). You can have both digital and paper based icons so easily and quickly.
*For more information about AirPrint compatible printer (wireless printer), visit:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201311 (About AirPrint)
Bug Fixes and Improvements
(1) Design change: added a header and buttons to the category view.
(2) Fixed: the previous version was unable to save an icon when voice is auto recorded.
(3) Update the color scheme of buttons and labels.
If you hit any issues with the new version, please let us know immediately and we’ll fix it right away! Also, you are always welcome to send us “feature requests”!!
If YOU ARE USING VOICE4U ON IPHONE, IPAD OR IPOD TOUCH, PLEASE update your app as soon as possible because the previous versions (3.1 or earlier) will stop working at the end of January, 2017.We have recently migrated the backend servers from one data center to another one. Because of this, the older version of app will not be compatible in about 7 months from now. You still have a plenty of time though, the sooner the better. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
How do I update Voice4u AAC?
If you enabled automatic update, there is anything you need to do get the new update. As usual, update is absolutely FREE, including those who are in the free license program.
- Your iPhone/iTouch/iPad will tell you when there are updates available by showing a number next to the Apps button on your iPhone dashboard. You can update your applications directly by following the steps on your iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- Click on the Apple Store Icon
- Click on the Updates tab on the bottom right corner of the screen
- Find Voice4u and tap it. Or, Simply tap the Update All button on the top right corner of the screen
- After this your update would start automatically in a few minutes and done!
–the Voice4u team
For more information about the Voice4u AAC app, check out this page: