New Release: Voice4u Android, New Design
A new version of Voice4u is available for your Android devices with a brand new design.
(1) UI Overhaul
We made the app even easier to use. Specifically, we re-designed all buttons, texts and a color scheme so that the app is optimized for the all kinds of Android tablets and smartphones. Take a look at some pictures.
Also, we placed the tab bar (Browse, Category, Add, More) at the bottom of the screen, which now matches to the iPad/iPhone version.
(2) Bug Fix
The app crushed on creating a new icon immediately after selecting a picture. This bug particularly occurred on devices with extra-large screen such as Galaxy Tab SC-01E. We are very sorry for the inconveniences.
Do you know? – Online Tutorials
Do you know all the functions of Voice4u?
We also recently updated most of tutorials with the latest screenshots & videos and optimized for Android, iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
What else is going on now? – Voice4u Cloud
We are currently developing the Voice4u Cloud System, which enable us to share voices & pictures of Voice4u with more than one device, across iOS and Android OS. And of course with your friends!. For iOS devices, it is possible to copy a set of icons to multiple iOS devices [how to copy Voice4u data], but impossible to do from iOS to Android or vice versa. The Cloud System will make this happen. It will work as a solid backup system. So, no more hassles to changing devices, or changing operating systems.
Anything Else? – Voice4u TTS
We are almost ready to release a new product, Voice4u TTS. We will be able to share more details about the new Voice4u product family soon.
How do I update?
It is straightforward. Please follow these steps (this is the standard way to update Android applications).
- Tap on the Notification menu at the top and drag it down.
- Find Voice4u. Just tap on that and you’ll be taken into the Android Market or Amazon App Store (depending on which store you purchased Voice4u) and be presented with a list of all installed programs that have an update.
- Tap on Voice4u to begin the update.
- Next, tap Update. The program will remind you it’s replacing the current version. Tap OK.
- Now you’ll be shown all the things the application has access to. Tap OK.
- New Voice4u will be installed and you’ll be up to date.
Voice4u is available at
You can find more information about Voice4u here: http://voice4u.wpengine.com/apps/overview.
-The Voice4u Team